Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chapter 10

I've realized a number of these pages are hard to read. When I'm editing them in the program, they're legible, but uploading them here makes the resolution/font smaller. If these come out looking weird on my screen once I've uploaded them, I'll fix them up as best I can - maybe use a larger font - but otherwise, my apologies. Anyway... the chapter that's been sitting around for awhile. I wasn't sure about the "comedy" in this one, I figured the title said enough, but, well, you'll see...
















1 comment:

  1. Aw I was hoping it would be longer but it was still good!
    By the way about the picture being small. I had the same problem. When you edit the post, highlight any image and it should say for size "medium", "large", "original". If you choose original then it should turn it back to the size when you uploaded it. It's not really a problem though. I just right-click and open in new tab and that makes it bigger.

    ReplyDelete